Today, marks ONE YEAR, abah decided to leave us and be with his Creator. May his soul rest in peace. Al-Fatihah..... we miss you dearly abah.... You will always be in our hearts...forever...
Life had been so hectic this week. Am I complaining? Oh no, not at all. Infact, that keeps me moving rather than just stay glued to the laptop screen. Ikhlas ke cakap macam tu ma? Mmmm tak kot! Keh keh keh.... Actually I missed being infront of the laptop!
At times it's funny when my silence rise question marks to some. They'll apologise to me as if they are the cause of the silence, as if I were mad at them for some reasons. And not only one, but a few. Hahaha.... Don't worry gals.... nobody did anything wrong okay. It's just that I had been very busy with visitors at my house, visiting friends from far, orders (though not THAT much), this and that.... so worry not okay... Alhamdulillah I am fine and nobody must worry that they've done something wrong okay.... Big hugs to all....
I am actually in the middle of baking some cakes and cupcakes for Kak Timah. So let me just go straight to the recipe to share. Since I had visitors 3 days in a row, this gave me great opportunity to try out quite a number of new recipes. One of them is this one, which I had dug from RecipeZaar.... Everyone enjoyed it! Thanks to *Elaine* for posting the lovely recipe at RecipeZaar. Allow me to re-post it here...
THE BEST EVER WAFFLES
Serves 6 -8
1 1/3 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sugar
2 eggs, separated
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 3/4 cups milk
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
2. Separate the eggs, adding the yolks to the dry ingredient mixture, and placing the whites in a small mixing bowl.
3. Beat whites until moderately stiff; set aside.
4. Add milk and melted butter to dry ingredient mixture and blend.
5. Fold stiff egg whites into mixture.
6. Ladle mixture into hot waffle iron and bake.
7. Serve with Icecream or butter and golden syrup or anything to your liking.
I take this opportunity to wish MERRY CHRISTMAS to those who celebrates. Hope you'll have a wonderful time.