Namaz is best. Exercise Mohammed (SallAllah o Alehi Wassalam) Says:
Fajr - Increases Completion
Zohr - Increases Income
Asr - Improves Health
Magrib - Good Future
Isha - Peaceful sleep
Remember in my previous entry, I had said about baking some fancy cookies. Well, I haven't made for my abah's hol just yet but for Alin's hantaran to her hubby's side in Kelantan tomorrow. I have a couple of recipes that I can try but chose this one among all because some of the recipes are confidential. Where did I dig this recipe from? Where else but at Ayin Yin's Blog. Thanks Ayin for the lovely recipe. Made these cookies into fondant deco-ed cookies for Alin's hantaran to Kelantan. The cookies was lovely indeed. Even my 'Cookie Monster' aka Fatin loves it! Ayin dear, allow me to post the recipe (with a slight adjustment though) here so that others can give it a try ya....
Source : Ayin Yin
4 egg yolks
300 g castor sugar (I reduced to 280g because I am going to put the fondant on top)
500 g butter (I used Planta margarine)
600 g flour
150 g maizena/corn flour
6 tablespoons milk powder
1. Sieve flour, maziena and milk powder. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar. Add in egg yolks one at a time. Continue beating.
3. Add sifted dry ingredients till a soft dough is formed.
4. Roll to the thickness desired. Cut using a cookie cutter. Arrange on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
5. Bake in a preheated oven till golden brown. I used fan-oven at 150 C for 25 minutes.
6. Leave to cool completely before decorating with fondant or royal icing.
I got my fondant from Bakery Products
Have a nice and safe weekend. Take care....