Hello again everyone...
It had been a very hectic weekend. It should be because it was a long weekend and plus, for the Muslims, we celebrated our Eid-Ul-Adha. So how was your celebration? Must have been nice especially because we get the chance to meet our family, relatives and friends. This year, we didn't go back to Melaka to celebrate, instead we went to my sister's place since my mom was staying with her over the weekend. From there, we went to our friend's house at Bandar Seri Putra. On Saturday, went to a wedding, hubby's side. And Sunday, to my cousin's wedding at Dewan Risda. Phew.... luckily she's just a cousin, if she's a friend's daughter, I'll feel 'more antique' than before... but look at it this way.... antique stuffs are very expensive! Hahahaha.....
Now which recipe shall I share with you today? Mmm I guess, I'll go for the one which is really fresh from oven. Made this yesterday evening, some to be given to Syahmi's friend Harith and some for the house. Hubby seems to like the muffin and so do I. It's soft and tasty. Many thanks to Jun of Yummylicious for the recipe and Ummi of Home Sweet Home for promosi baikkkkkk punya.
CHOCOLATE CHIPS MUFFINS
1 3/4 cups flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 cup castor sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup fresh milk
1 egg ~ lightly beaten
1/3 cup cooking oil
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3/4 cups chocolate chips
1. Sieve together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a big bowl. Add in sugar. Mix well using a whisk.
2. In a smaller bowl, beat lightly the egg. Add in fresh milk, cooking oil and vanilla essence.
3. Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients. Mix lightly using a whisk.
4. Add in chocolate chips.
5. Spoon into the muffin cups layered with papercups, till almost full.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C for 20 to 25 minutes (depends on your oven)
Q : Why two photos of the single muffins mama?
A : Because I can't decide which one to put, so I put both. Two is better than one! *wink* *wink*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELIN KOID.... another year wiser... big hugs to you...
Have a nice day!