For lunch, Syahmi had rice and...
For the recipe, please click here.
Mama's lunch? Well, mama has a universal taste. She'll just eat whatever's available as long as they are halaal... hahaha.....
And for dinner, I made pizza. It had been quite a while since I last baked pizza because Fatin is not around. She's the one who likes pizza compared to Syahmi. I guess it is 'that' long since the last time I made one because I couldn't find the pizza cutter! I had forgotten where I had kept it! Hahaha...
After all the food spread above, I just want to ask one question....
AM I A GOOD MOTHER OR NOT?
Some may say YES, because I took the time to prepare different menus for both the kids.
Some may say NO, because, if this is the case, then I am allowing my kids to be choosey in their food, which will make it harder if we have to eat out where we don't have variety of food offered.
Hmmm, now what would you say?
I'll leave that to you to answer. Meanwhile, let me thank K.Noreen and Hana for sharing the recipe with us. I just took the dough recipe. The topping was all short cuts! But glad to say, both the 8" sized pizzas were gone like, now you see it, now you don't!!! For a lovelier and yummy-ier looking pizzas, please visit both the ladies' blogs...
240g all purpose flour
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon instant dried yeast
160ml lukewarm water
Method (using Bread Maker) :
1. Pour the lukewarm water and olive oil into the breadmaker pan.
2. Add in salt.
3. Top it with flour and instant dried yeast.
4. Set the bread maker at DOUGH setting and leave it to the bread maker to finish it's job which takes about 1 1/2 hour including prooving.
5. Punch the dough to release the gas. Divide the dough into two. Roll flat and place on the baking tray.
6. Leave to rise, about 1/2 hour.
7. Spread the pizza sauce, place the toppings and sprinkle grated mozarella cheese.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C till done.
The topping that I had used :
Kimball Tradisional Spagetti Sauce
Tomatoes ~ sliced
Beef sausages ~ cut to small pieces
Mozarella cheese ~ grated
Till then, have a nice day!