STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFIN
Source : Yani of MyR
140g brown sugar
2 eggs (L size) ~ lightly beaten with a fork
1 tablespoon baking powder
120ml fresh milk
1/2 teaspoon strawberry essence
1 teaspoon strawberry paste
8 tablespoons strawberry filling
100g chocolate chips
1. Sift flour and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar. Add in egg, a bit at a time. Continue beating.
3. Add in strawberry essence, strawberry paste and strawberry filling.
4. Fold in 1/3 flour, then 1/2 the fresh milk. Repeat the sequence till finished.
5. Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Spoon the bater into the muffin cups, almost to the top. Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 20 to 25 minutes.
Question : Has anyone tasted BAGEL before? How is the texture like? Is it like bread or harder? Any response to this question is much appreciated.
Ordered by Mimie my friend for her nephew... Thanks Mimie...