Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thank you thank you thank you.....


Good day everyone... I hope everyone is feeling on top of the world.

This entry will be an entry of thank yous...

Firstly, thank you ALLAH for sparing me another day to live, Hopefully the chance given to me won't go to waste.....



Whenever I listen to this particular Nasheed from Raihan, I will remember Radio Islam Malawi (FM97.6 Blantyre). I still remember the first time I heard this song and a few other Malays songs being aired on Radio Islam Malawi. I was so excited! Being far away from home and listening your mother tounge's song being aired on a foreign channel, is just something to me!

***********************************************************

Secondly, thanks to Bro Edoras for this gift, specially made for me. You are a one guy full of creativity and you always make the best of what you have. And one thing I must confess, I do envy your job where you get to travel a lot. How I miss travelling to other parts of the world....... Anyway, do take care where ever you are...



***********************************************************

Thirdly, thanks to my dear friend Mimie for odering this set of cupcakes for her son's, Ikhwan's, birthday. Happy birthday Ikhwan.


And thanks to Daalia for taking my last minute order for the edible image and I guess it was Ellie who did it for me. So yeah, thanks to Ellie too......

***********************************************************

Had this for breakfast.... burpp... alhamdulillah....



Interested in the recipe?
Then.....


Please visit HERE

Sincerely thanking all of you....

10 comments:

  1. Amboiihh Mama, terkenang2 pulak ya masa duk Malawi eh...ya la, bila dirantau..Malaysia tetap dlm kenangan kan..betapa beruntungnya bila rasanya Malaysia lebih baik dari lain2 negara eh..Moga mama bahagia selalu.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam MamaFami, Ucapan Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan buat mama sekeluarga juga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blue blue my world is blue,blue is my heart when I'm without you...
    heh..heh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MamaFami, waaa, you sure have a heavy breakfast.
    Looks delicious too.
    Incase you decide to masak fish head curry, or asam fish with pineapple, hantar saya telegram, ha ha.
    You have fun, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummi :
    Ai Ummi... tempat jatuh lagi dikenang, inikan pulak tempat mencari rezeki.... 7 tahun tuuu!!!

    hazila :
    Waalaikumussalam Hazila. Terima kasih atas ucapan balasan tu ye..

    ♥peachkins♥ :
    ....and yummy too!

    MAK TEH :
    I've always love blue color!

    Uncle Lee :
    Hi Uncle Lee...actually kan, it's brunch la Uncle... combine 2 in 1, save time! Hahaha..
    Wah... that day you asked for cream puffs, not fish head curry or asam fish with pineapple. Sorry to disappoint you tapi I tak pandai masak the fish thingylah Uncle. I only like to cook Asam Pedas Ikan tenggiri la... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kat mana nak dapatkan edible image?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raihan :
    Edible image boleh dibeli di kedai kedai yang menjual bahan bakery. Ataupun dari orang perseorangan. Antaranya :
    Lea Oven (Putra Heights)
    de`HearT Online Kitchen
    Suzinor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. Kat ingredients shop jual yg biasa2 je. Tak ada yg exclusive. InsyaAllah, nanti blh cari kat mereka. My sons dah terliur tengok kapkek chelsea tu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Raihan :
    Glad to be of some help. Kalau nak yang special designs, memang kena orderlah, with a price of course. Kalau kat kedai bakery tu, diorang jual yang common je..

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!