Arigato Gozaimashita Fa'e for passing me another cute award. Appreciate it very much
.....sib baik acik si Akhis ni malas jawab soalan-soalan tag tu, jadinya dia ambil award je... so mama pun samalah kan, ambil award je tak yah buat homework lain... ahaks.....
Actually I wanted to write something this morning, but got carried away with something else. And since I am running out of time, I'll just paste a recipe that I've tried in my kitchen quite sometime back. Thanks to MamaZieza for sharing this cake recipe with us. For your information, MamaZieza is taking orders for her famous Chocolate Treasure. Anyone interested, you can start placing orders now!
ORANGE BUTTER CAKE
Source : MamaZieza
300 g butter
300 g sugar
5 eggs (use 5 yolks and 4 eggwhites only)
320 g flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
2 tablespoons sunquick (optional)
1 teaspoon orange paste
a drop of lemon yellow colloring
1. Sift flour and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
3. Add in eggs, one at a time. Add coloring. Continue beating.
4. Fold in sifted flour and lastly the fresh orange juice, sunquick and orange paste.
5. Pour into the prepared baking tin, lined with greaseproof paper.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 40 - 45 minutes.
Have a nice day!