Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

Award and My latest work



Terms & Conditions :
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

Let me do my homework before I get the punishment... Oh 'Teacher Cynthia' please don't make me stand on the chair, or else, there'll be a chance of getting one broken chair today! Hahaha...



1. Thank you to Cynthia for passing me this award. Appreciate it very much.

2. Done.

3. The link to this award entry is here

4. Actually, there's nothing interesting about me, just like what I wrote on my profile... a simple housewife leading a simple life... but just for the sake of joining in the fun, let me just 'goreng' you guys with this list... hahaha...
a. I am a homely person. I'd rather stay at home doing house chores without salary, rather than work at the office and get paid!
b. Mom says I am a Mrs Fussy Pot.
c. Love to bake rather than cooking, but love to eat food and not the baked treats!
d. Love to eat savory but just too lazy to prepare them
e. Don't like sweet stuff but just love to bake them.
f. Love to give others surprises but do not like people to do the same to me
g. I always think that I can do this I can do that. I actually am capable of doing it but the result is always not up to my standard! Hahaha.... Am I over-confident or what!!!

5. The 7 Kreativ Bloggers, I find all bloggers have their own creativity, but for the sake of doing my homework, or else I'll get a 'big telur ayam' mark, here are my list...

a. Gert of Kitchen's Snippets
b. Lubna of Kitchen Flavours
c. Hana of HaNa's Family
d. Uncle Lee's Blog
e. Beachlover Kitchen
f. Yatie and Kheirul of Sawanila
g. Ayu of Sweetlilcraft Shop
Phew, finally I did it. It wasn't an easy task to complete the list! Don't make me do this again...please please pretty pleaseeeee........

6. Done

7. Done

Just for some updates...these were what I had been doing for the past few days, not including 500 tart shells for Ila. Thanks all for your orders....


Order from Mak Chu for her Sharifah Rodziah Reunion. Thanks Lindek for coming to collect the cupcakes. Nice knowing you...



Order from Ayu . Thank you for giving me the freedom to play with my new toys.


Order from Cikgu Rafidah. My apologies to you Cikgu. The cake deco wasn't to my utmost satisfaction.

Take care....


18 comments:

  1. thanks mamafami.... tak sangka kiterang ni kretif...hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh eh.. humblenya mami ni... tu dah pun siap you dapat award... mari mari cikgu kasi markah 100 dan star X5

    kita tengah drooling tengok gambar cuppies tu..;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yatie SawaNiLa :
    Most welcome Yatie. Mestilah kreatif, kalau tak, masakan boleh menang macam-macam competition, ye dak!

    Ayu :
    Welcome Ayu. Sudi-sudikanlah ambil ye....

    Cynthia :
    Wahhhh my ticher kasi marks bagus punya! Boleh jadi top student sudah! Hahaha.... Make sure you got your tissue or towel with you to wipe off the drool, takut jam nanti the keyboards! Hahaha... Alamak, kacau ticher lebih-lebih nanti, kena potong markah pulak! Tui pu chee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mama Fami, terima kaseh seribu la for your kind thoughts and warm gesture re the award.
    I really appreciate it.
    Love your this posting, "or else dapat telor ayam", ha ha. I have not heard that expression long time.

    Ahhh, sekarang kita suda tau more of you.....but I think you missed out, 'love going shopping', *wink*. Ha ha.
    You stay easy Mama Fami, and keep a song in your heart. Best regards and once again, terima kaseh, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. assalamualaikummmmmmm!!!! sekojap jo kita sampai sini tumpang doraemon tadik! hihihi... tima kasih ma sudi bg kita award kretip nih! adoiiiyaiii teghase sogan pong adoo nk amik nihh hah! (*tp sebenonyer wat2 tk sogan pong! muahahaha ) ppon mekacih yer kak!! lebiuuuuuuu!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MamaFami, thank you so much for the award. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. salam mamafami...ada award utk mama laa...nnt amik yea, sudi2kan la...jgn malu & segan tau!

    ReplyDelete
  8. salam mama..rindu nk merewang nih!hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uncle Lee :
    Most welcome Uncle Lee. Actually it's true, I love going shopping but then if I go with loo koong, it'll be more like window shopping only, or shall I say, GLANCE shopping because he'll continue walking and not giving me a chance to go into the shops. All i manage to do is to glance through as I pass the outlets. Hahaha...

    Kitchen Flavours :
    Most welcome Lubna dear...

    hana :
    Waalaikumussalam Mak Yong... Perghhh macam speedy gonzales Mak Yong sampai sini! Alah tak yahlah segan-segan Mak Yong, sudi-sudikanlah.... Bukan blog Hana je yang kreatif, tapi Hana juga kreatif dalam menyediakan masakan yang pelbagai.

    ICook4Fun :
    Most welcome Gert.

    Cynthia :
    Thank you dear...

    Fa'e :
    Waalaikumussalam Fa'e. Terima kasihlah bagi award lagi. Mama suka award tu sebab cute... Lebiu too....

    inahar ali :
    Waalaikumussalam.... Uishhh jangan asyik merewang je doc. Nanti patients berderet tunggu kat luar sana tu... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mama sangat tertarik akan cupcakes pink mu itewww!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mama,terimakasih for your wonderful award:) your cuppies look so cute and colorful:P

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry Mamafami,aiyoo...lupa nak sign out before I comment as beachloverkitchen..Thanks as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sally :
    Thank you...thank you....

    My Asian Kitchen :
    Most welcome dear...

    My Asian Kitchen :
    Hehehe... itulah, orang ada banyak 'banglo', that's whylah.... hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  14. cantiks la nihh mama bikin....kita kalu bayang pun tak nampak ehehehheh

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!