I don't feel like writing much today. I am just in such a L.A.Z.Y mode today. Now it's 11.30 am and I still haven't eaten my breakfast. I'm just feeling lazy to eat. Oh no, don't worry, Syahmi went to school with breakfast, a bowl of cereals. That's what he takes every morning. And Mak, well, she's not around. She's at my brother's house till tomorrow. So I think, I might as well enjoy the 'lazy feeling' to the most, while I can... hahaha....
Let me just share with you this Blueberry Cheese Tart recipe that I've tried last Saturday for Mak Chu to bring back. It's the combination of two recipes. Thank you to both of them.
Source : Chef Anuar
80g castor sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
a pinch of salt
1. Beat butter and castor sugar till well combined. Add in egg, vanilla and salt.
2. Add in flour and mix till a soft dough is formed.
3. Keep in the regfrigerator for about 30 minutes.
4. Press into the tart shells moulds and prick some holes onto the pastry.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown in a preheated oven at 180 C
Source : Chef Alex Goh
250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
60g castor sugar
1 egg (grade B)
1. Cream the above ingredients. Place in the piping bag.
2. Pipe the filling onto the tart shells.
3. Place a bit of blueberry pie filling on top and using a toothpick, make a pattern on top.
4. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes, using the bottom heat only.
Have a nice day everyone!