When I visited Kak Ina KL's blog quite sometime ago, I came across her Marble Cheese Cake photo and can't stop thinking of it. In order to end my misery... and also, in order not to let my cheese go to waste as the expiry date was drawing near (psstt Mat , kita serupa!!!)....I decided to try out the recipe... Thanks to Umifeeza for sharing it with all of us....
MARBLE CHEESE CAKE
Source : Umifeeza of MyResipi
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup castor sugar
1 cup self-raising flour
250g cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup fresh milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Melt butter over low heat. Then add in cocoa powder. Leave to cool.
2. Add in sugar and stir. Add in eggs, one at a time. Finally add in flour and stir until well mixed.. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar till creamy. Add in the egg, vanilla essence and fresh milk.
4. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the cocoa mixture onto the middle of the prepared tin (line with greaseproof paper). Top it with 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture. Continue doing so, until all the mixture finishes.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 175 C for 45 minutes or until cake is done. Leave overnight before cutting.