BISKUT COKLAT M&M's
200 g butter
150 g cornflour
50 g grounded almonds
150 g icing sugar
200 g flour
80 g Optima flour
enough M&M chocolates for decoration
1. Cream sugar and butter then add egg.
2. Add in the sifted dry ingredients : flour, Optima flour and cornflour. Add in the grounded and chopped almonds and mix well.
3. Roll into small balls. Press an M&M chocolate on top.
4. Place on a greased floured baking tray, or layer the tray with greaseproof paper, leaving enough room between them as they expand.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170 C.
1. I used margarine.
2. I don't have Optima flour so I used 280g cake flour for the (200g flour + 80g Optima flour).
3. Other than M&M, I decorate the cookies with Smarties as well.
4. My cookies didn't expand much. I am not sure whether it's because I used cake flour and didn't add baking powder or for other reason. If Mr Rozzan can clarify this, I'd appreciate it very much. But nevertheless, the taste is nice and Fatin loved it! The only thing is, she has to peel off the M&M chocolates out of the cookies as she is allergic to colors especially in Smarties.
Thank you to Bro Rozzan for sharing this recipe with us...