TRIPLE TREATS COOKIES
250g butter (I used margarine)
1 cup soft brown sugar (take out 2 tablespoons)
1 cup walnut (roasted and chopped)
1 cup chopped almonds
1 cup chocolate chips
*1 cup self raising flour
*1 cup flour (I used 3/4 cup)
*1 cup corn flour (sift all the ingredients marked *)
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence (I added)
1. Cream butter and brown sugar for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Add in egg yolk and then vanilla essence
3. Add in chopped walnuts and almonds, alternately with the sifted flour.
4. Add in the chocolate chips.
5. Make small balls out of the dough and place them on a tray lined with greaseproof paper. If that's not possible. use a teaspoon. 5. Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated fan oven at 170 C