FRIED GERAGAU FRITTERS
250g geragau (small tiny prawns)
1 onion ~ diced or sliced
1 tablespoon curry powder
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
salt to taste
oil for frying
1. Wash and drain the geragau and place in a bowl.
2. Add in onion, curry powder, baking powder, flour, salt and enough water. Batter must not be to watery and not too thick.
3. Heat oil in a wok. Drop a spoonful of batter into the hot oil and fry till golden brown.
4. Remove from oil and place on a kitchen towel to absorb excess oil.
5. Enjoy with Thai Sweet Chillie or any sauce to your liking.