3 nos eggs
2 oz castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon durian paste
1/2 tablespoon ovallette
1.5 oz flour
1/2 tablespoon milk powder
a few drops of yellow coloring
2 oz butter ~ melted
Lempuk durian (it's like durian jam)
1. Place ingredients A in a mixing bowl. Beat on high speed for 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Fold in the melted butter. Mix well.
3. Spread the batter onto the tray layered with greaseproof paper.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 minutes.
5. Once baked, remove the cake from the tray onto a wire rack. Let it cool.
6. Turn the cake onto another piece of paper and spread the lempuk.
7. Slowly and carefully, roll the cake. Wrap in a clingfilm.
8. Slice and ready to serve.