LONDON ALMOND COOKIES
250 g butter (I used margarine)
130 g icing sugar
450 g flour
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
toasted whole shelled almonds
cooking chocolate (can add a bit of cocoa butter substitute when it's too thick after many coatings)
1. Cream butter and icing until light and fluffy.
2. Add in vanilla essence and egg yolks and cream for a minute or two.
3. Add in the flour and mix well.
4. Take a piece of the toasted whole shelled almonds and cover it with some dough and shaped into an oval shape.
5. Bake at 180 C until light brown and then coat the cookies with melted chocolate.
6. Place the chocolate coated cookie into a small paper cup and topped with sugar deco.