Source : Kak Liza
Ingredients A :
1 cup evaporated milk (I used fresh milk)
1 cup melted butter
1 cup hot water
2 cups brown sugar
Ingredients B [mix well] :
2 eggs (Grade B)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Ingredients C [to be sifted] :
2 cups flour
1 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Pre-heat oven at 175'C for 10 minutes.
2. Mix well all the ingredients A.
3. Pour in ingredients B and stir.
4. Add in ingredients C and stir to mix.
5. Layer a 10 x 10 inch tin with grease proof paper and pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
6. Bake for 40 - 45 minutes.
7. When cooled, pour the topping on top. Let it set slightly before cutting to small pieces.
250g cooking chocolate
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 teaspoon evaporated milk (I used fresh milk)
1. Melt cooking chocholate using double boil method.
2. Add butter and mix well.
3. Pour in the milk and stir. Ready to use.