Red capsicum ~ diced
Green capsicum ~ diced
Yellow capsicum ~ diced
Cherry tomato ~ halved
Celery ~ sliced
Young corn ~ sliced
Onion ~ sliced
Garlic ~ minced
Chicken cube stock (I used Maggi)
Chillie sauce (I used I packet McDonald's chillie sauce)
1 tablespoon cornflour ~ mixed with a bit of water (thickening agent)
1. Prepare the filling. Heat oil, add in garlic. Fry till fragrant then add in onion.
2. Add chillie sauce, oyster sauce, chicken cube stock and a bit of water. Let it boil.
3. Add in cauliflower and young corn. Once soften, add in all the capsicums, celery and cherry tomato.
4. Let it cook and finally to thicken the gravy, pour in the cornflower mixture. Set aside to cool.
5. Beat egg whites with a bit of salt and pepper.
6. Heat a non-stick pan. Fry the egg white thinly, like how you prepare pancakes.
7. Place a bit of filling on the pancake and roll like the spring rolls.
My verdict : Yummilicious!
There are two possibilities though....
1. It IS delicious!
2. I am THAT hungry!
Hahaha.... But lets just accept that the 1st is the main reason ya.....hahaha....