Source : DianaA
60g icing sugar
20g potato starch
10g custard powder
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
20g grounded almond
1. Beat butter and icing sugar till creamy.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients. Then add into the creamy mixture, bit by bit till a soft dough is formed.
3. Roll about 1/2 cm thick. Cut with the icecream shape cutter. Arrange on a baking tray.
4. Bake till golden brown.
5. Once cool, dip the half top with melted cooking chocolate and sprinkle with hundreds and thousands
1. I didn't put in grounded almond because I don't have them at the moment.
2. I put a bit of vanilla essance. By the time, I'm typing this entry, half of the cookies are gone...and I didn't get the chance to dip all of them in the cooking chocolate...
* Thanks Diana!