1 cup butter (I used margarine)
1 cup brown sugar
2 egg yolks
2 teaspoons vanilla extract (I used vanilla essence)
1 cup self-raising flour
1 3/4 cups plain flour
1/2 cup cornflour
10 oz chocolate rice (I omit this)
* I added coloring
1. Beat butter, brown sugar, egg yolks and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
2. Fold in flour mixture and mix well.
3. Add in chocolate rice. Mix well.
4. Roll out dough to 6 mm thickness and cut with cookie cutters.
5. Place on baking tray and bake in preheated 170 C oven for 15 minutes or till done.
* Recipe is from the cookie cutters packaging.