Source : Norhayani Mohd Nor
180ml chill water
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
250g bread flour
50g all purpose flour
2 tablespoons milk powder
1 teaspoon instant dried yeast
White sesame seeds
Bread Maker method :
1. Into the breadmaker pan, pour in the water, salt and sugar.
2. Top it with flour, milk powder and instant dried yeast.
3. Set the bread maker to DOUGH setting and press start. When the dough is just combined, add in margarine. Leave the bread maker to finish the cycle which will take about 1 1/2 hour or so.
4. Remove the dough from the pan and divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
5. Form each portion into a ball and arrange on a baking tray and place the greased rings. Spray with a bit of water. Leave to rise for another 30 minutes or so.
6. Sprinkle the top of the dough with enough sesame seeds. Brush with the mixture of milk powder and water.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes or till golden brown