SOFT WHITE ROLLS
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Cik Kiah Recipe Instagram
250g bread flour
30g skimmed milk powder
200g whole milk
3g dry yeast
1. Knead everything together and proof until double in size.
2. Punch out gas and cut into 10 even balls of dough. Leave to rest for 15mins.
3. Shape the dough into round balls. Proof until about double in size.
4. Brush the top of the rolls with mixture of a teaspoon milk powder and a bit of water.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 minutes.
6. I brush with a bit of margarine once the rolls were out of the oven, hence the yellowish colour.
Have a nice day!