CHICKEN FLOSS BUN
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Fiza
135ml fresh milk (I used Dutch Lady Full Cream)
35g caster sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 egg, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon instant dried yeast (I used Saf Instant)
250g high protein flour - sifted
30g margarine - softened
Cold butter - diced
1 tablespoon mayonaise
1 tablespoon condensed milk
Breadmaker Method :
1. Pour the fresh milk into the Breadmaker pan with the hook attached.
2. Add sugar, salt, egg. Sprinkle the yeast on top.
3. Add in the flour. Place the pan into the Breadmaker machine. Turn on to the dough setting. For my Empress Breadmaker from Cosway I used the number 13 setting.
4. After about 3 minutes or till the dough is just incorporated, add in the soften margarine and leave the Bread maker to do it's job. The process will takes about 1 1/2 hour.
5. Once done, remove the dough out of the pan and onto your working area. Divide the dough into 25g balls. Leave covered with damp clean cloth for 10 minutes.
6. Flatten each dough and place a dice of butter in the middle. Cover it nicely and place it in a papercup and arrange it in a tray. Leave to rise till double the size. Brush with a bit of milk powder and water mixture.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 25 minutes or till golden brown. Remove from oven.
8. Mix the mayonaise and condensed milk together. Brush the mixture on top of the buns and sprinkle with enough chicken floss.
9. Ready to serve. Enjoy!
Have a nice day!