PUDING JELLY SUMI
1 packet strip 'agar-agar'
1 litre water
1 can (400g) evaporated milk (I used SAJI brand)
1 cup sugar
1 packet sumi jelly
brown and pink food coloring
1. Place the strip 'agar-agar' in a pot. Add water and bring to boil until the agar-agar dissolved completely.
2. Add sugar and evaporated milk. Stir till sugar dissolved.
3. Remove from heat. Divide into 3 bowls.
4. Add brown and pink food coloring into 2 bowls and leave the other one plain.
5. Place the mound onto a tray filled with ice, to speed up the setting process of the pudding.
6. Arrange the Sumi Jelly into the mould. Pour slowly the plain mixture into the mould. When the plain mixture has set slightly, pour in slowly the pink colored mixture.
7. When the pink colored mixture has set, pour in the brown mixture and place the jelly in the refrigerator to set fully.
8. Once set, slice and serve. Enjoy.