Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Butter Cookies

T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

INSTAGRAM....
Something that quite a number of friends had asked me to register, a long time ago. And what was my answer? I DON'T THINK SO! But I guess that I DON'T THINK SO lasted last Thursday evening. Don't really know what got into me, but the way my sister and her friends in our whatsapp group we 'arguing' about it, makes me the lost one out! Why? Because I am the only one who doesn't have an Instagram account.

Finally last Thursday evening, I ventured myself into the world of Instagram with the help of my daughter. I was so excited that Fatin kept shaking her head upon seeing the mom's gedik expressions! Hahaha... bear with me dear girl! (She doesn't have a choice, does she! Hahahaha *evil laugh*). I didn't announce to any of them that I had created an account. Then when one found out, well, the other two will surely know. We don't keep secrets! And me, having something new, I will explore till I had enough. I posted I-dunno-what photos! As long as I have something up on my Instagram, I am happy enough.

After I had enough with the girls, I started to 'insta-walk'. And landed on Che Mat Gebu's IG. I just feel like trying to click on the heart button on one of his very very old entries. Thinking that, well...it is a very old entry. He won't realise then. But I was wrong!! My phone kept giving me notification sound.  Oh oh... what is happening? Just now the phone was quiet. Why now so bubbly? Who else would cause such commotion if not my dear brother Mat Gebu. He posted on his FB wall, that MamaFaMi is now on IG. Oh Mat, why didn't you wait till I am familiar with the app. Just can't wait to 'torture' me in a sweet way huh? Hahaha...

Anyway Mat, despite being a bit haywire for awhile, frankly speaking, I enjoyed it. Thank you so much Mat. Aura mu memang kuat dik!

So yes, MamaFaMi is now on Instagram as mamafami..... We will see, how long this IG account will last! Hahaha.... Happy weekend to all!

T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E


BUTTER COOKIES
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Iris Kitchen


Ingredients :

125g butter
35g icing sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
140g flour

Sugar deco


Method :

1. Beat butter and icing sugar till soft.
2. Add in vanilla essence and baking powder.
3. Add in flour to form a very soft dough.
4. Place dough into a piping bag with a big star nozzle attached.
5. Pipe onto the baking tray.
6. Place a heart sugar deco on top of the dough.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 150C for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let it cool before storing them in an air tight container.



Have a nice day!


6 comments:

  1. so beautiful your butter cookies. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. rajinnya mama mengukis, kaknoor tunggu bulan mengambang kot amik mood tengok bulan mana tau rajin mengukis bahan ada tapi mood tara...tapi kalau org order laju je mood dtg hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam,

    Saya nak minta tolong review applikasi android ini boleh?

    Syarat kena install lepas itu review..
    Jika dah buat semua itu tinggalkan link diruang komen nanti saya hubungi anda untuk bagi Gift Voucher Code 12% discount untuk membeli di blogshop kami.

    Link ada dibawah ini

    New Aplikasi Android Baju Sweet Muslimah

    Terima kasih

    Nak exchange iklan pun ada.
    Boleh tgk di blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaahh suka sgt butter cookies.. Nak ajak gegirl buat nanti..

    ReplyDelete
  5. nak order sebalang mama butter cookies buat kudap kudapan

    ReplyDelete
  6. My IG didn't last very long-lah Ma... too many things to do - housework, gardening etc. Facebook pun sangat jarang. Rasa macam masa terbuang bila dok depan computer lama sangat. Cukup la setakat update blog. Itupun macam sakit jiwa :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!