Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Mas Duniaku
125g condensed milk (I used SAJI brand)
1/4 teaspoon rose essence (I added)
a few drops of yellow food coloring (I added)
1. Mix butter and condensed milk using a wooden spoon.
2. Add rose essence and yellow food coloring.
3. Add cornflour to form a soft dough.
4. Take a bit of dough and put through the samprit cookie press.
5. Press onto the tray and sprinkle with sugar sprinkles.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let it cool before storing in an airtight container.
|I used this cookie press|
|....instead of this...|
Have a nice day!