IT CAN'T BE CO-INCIDENCE OF LIFE:
1. LIFE has 4 letters so does DEAD.
2. HATE has 4 letters, so does LOVE....
3. ENEMIES has 7, so does FRIENDS.
4. LYING has 5, so does TRUTH.
5. HURT has 4, so does HEAL.
6. NEGATIVE has 8, so does POSITIVE.
7. FAILURE has 7, so does SUCCESS.
8. BELOW has 5, but so does ABOVE.
9. CRY has 3 letters so does JOY.
10. ANGER has 5 so does HAPPY.
11. RIGHT has 5 so does WRONG.
12. RICH has 4 so does POOR.
13. FAIL has 4 so does PASS
14. KNOWLEDGE has 9 so does IGNORANCE.
Are they all by Co-incidence?
We should Choose wisely, this means LIFE is like a Double-Edged Sword. If u think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realise that it is the Grace of Allah that woke you up. If you are grateful to Allah, forward this to all your friends to inform them that it is JUST BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH that we are alive. stay blessed.
My dearest daughter Fatin has the habit of showing me photos of creative stuffs we can do with food. And this mama of hers is the kind who likes to challenge herself (within my limit that is because my creativity is very limited! And so is my patience! Hahahaha...). She is very well aware that I will probably try at least some of the things she sent me. Huhuhuhu.. am I that transparent!
So last month, when she invited her friends home to discuss about their Japan trip, she had asked me to prepare this cupcakes as their dessert. And since it is quite simple to do, yeah... why not. Since the photos that she sent does not have any recipes attached, so mama has to go recipe-hunting and I've decided to try the chocolate cake from Ayu @ Curlybabe's Satisfaction. Thank you Ayu for sharing with us. I only did the chocolate cake part. Perhaps next time, I will try baking the full set. I am sure it is yummilicious!
When I asked the girls for the feedback, they said the cake is nice except the icecream that we've scooped onto the cake doesn't go well with it. Blame Fatin for that! I had asked her to go and get a tub of vanilla icecream but she refused. She said, just use whatever is inside the freezer and yes, that day, the only icecream available in the fridge is the solero icecream! And it is sour! Hahaha... So ladies and gentlemen, if you wish to try out this way of serving, please choose the right flavour to go with the cake ya.
DEVIL'S FOOD CHOCOLATE CAKE
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Ayu @ Curlybabe's Satisfaction
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup granulated sgar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup lukewarm water
1/2 cup buttermilk (you can also prepare your own buttermilk by adding 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar to 1/2 cup milk and let it stand for 10 minutes)
1.Warm your oven at 180C and line your muffin cups with cupcake liners. Since I am using the silicone moulds, I skipped this step.
2.Sift flour,cocoa powder, salt, bicarbonate soda in a bowl. Set aside.
3.Whisk butter and sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy, add egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
4.Add the flour mixture in 3 additions alternating with water and buttermilk, beating on low speed until just combined. Scoop into the muffin cups.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes.
6. Press the top of the still warm cupcakes with the bottom of the cupcake mould. Leave to cool. Keep in an airtight container if you are not serving it right away.
7. To serve, scoop icecream of your flavour onto the hollow top of the cupcakes. Drizzle with some melted cooking chocolate and decorate as you wish. Enjoy!
Have a nice day!