FIVE UNDENIABLE FACTS OF LIFE
1. Don't educate your children to be rich.
Educate them to be HAPPY. So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.
2. Best award words in London...
"Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food."
3. The one who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he/she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a lot of difference between human being and being human. A few understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage!
CHOCOLATE CHIPS MUFFINS
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Fb
1 3/4 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon (level) bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup castor sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup fresh milk
1/3 cup cooking oil or melted butter (I used Alif cooking oil)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
chocolate chips and white chocolate chips
1. Sift flour, cocoa powder bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
2. Add in both sugars. Stir to mix using a whisk.
3. In another bowl, lightly beat the egg. Add fresh milk, cooking oil and vanilla essence. Whisk to mix.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients into the mixture until just incorporated. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups, 3/4 full.
5. Sprinkle with some chocolate chips.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until muffins spring back when lightly tapped in the middle, 20 to 25 minutes.
Have a nice day!