Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Suzie Saufi
2 big shallots - sliced thinly
1 piece garlic - crushed
1/2 inch ginger - sliced thinly
2 - 3 bird eye chillie
1/2 fresh red chillie
1 lemon grass - bruised
2 tablespoons chillie paste
Tenderloin beef - sliced thinly
2 tablespoons chillie sauce (I used Life brand)
1 tablespoon oyster sauce (I used Nona brand)
1 tablespoon tomato sauce (I used Kimball brand)
3 to 4 pieces Kaffir leaves
French beans - cut to 1 inch length
Small tomato - quartered
1. Heat oil in a wok. Add in shallots, garlic, ginger, bird eye chille and fresh red chillie. Fry till fragrant.
2. Add in lemon grass and chillie paste. Stir for a few minutes.
3. Add the sliced beef and add a bit of water. Let the beef cooked then add chillie sauce, oyster sauce, tomato sauce and Kaffir leaves.
4. Add water if necessary. When the sauce is boiling, add in the vegetables, salt and sugar to taste.
5. Remove from heat once the vegetables are cooked.
6. Serve with plain white rice.
Have a nice day!