Tried my luck in making this agar-agar pandan when I came across the recipe in Bukuresepi Facebook. But I guess, I was out of luck. My agar-agar didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be. Don't really know where I did wrong. But nevertheless, the taste is nice. Thank you to Fazd Lyana for sharing the recipe with us. And if there is anybody out there who is kind enough to teach me how to get the lovely 2 layers agar-agar, I'd appreciate it very much.
AGAR-AGAR SANTAN PANDAN
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Fazd Lyana of Bukuresepi FB
1 packet agar-agar powder (10g)
1 litre water
1 1/2 cups sugar
200ml coconut milk (I used Ayam Brand)
1 teaspoon pandan paste
green food coloring
1. In a heavy based pot, add water, agar-agar powder and sugar. Bring to boil till sugar dissolved.
2. In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg then add in coconut milk. Stir well.
3. Lower the heat, pour in the egg mixture. Stir for a minute and bring the heat to medium and let it boil.
4. Remove from heat and pour into your preferred moulds.
5. Let it cool before keeping in the fridge to set.
6. Cut and serve.
Have a nice day!