Actually I have doubt to post this entry...
I am not sure if there is such thing as Karipap Sabah.
I had asked a friend of mine, Vera who is from Sabah, about this particular kuih and she wasn't too sure about it. Then I did some 'research'.... research okay... tak mau kalah tu..hahaha... on the internet. Still I am unsure of the existance of Karipap Sabah.
Anyway, I will still post the recipe here......
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source 1 : Izah
Source 2 : Mlong Tipah and Noly
1/4 cup cooking oil (I used Naturel Corn Oil)
1 tablespoon margarine (I used Planta)
1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
1/2 cup water
1. Heat oil, margarine and salt.
2. Pour into the flour. Stir using a spoon. Be careful with the hot oil.
3. Add in water a little at a time and keep kneading till a soft dough is formed.
4. Divide into 10 portions and make into small balls. Rest for 10 minutes.
5. Then shape. Refer to the step by step photo.
6. Fry till golden brown.
Have a nice day!