"Your life is a result of the choices you make...
If you don't like your life, it is time to start making better choices..."
Finally, after 2 years , I managed to finish reading I Love You, Stupid by Melur Jelita. Not to say that the story is not interesting, but I don't really have the time to sit and read. Unless I decided to forget about the world and just be in my reading world, then only I think I would be able to finish faster. But that TWO YEARS does not mean 730 days ya. I am not THAT slowcoach! Hahahaha.... Two years here means 2012 and 2013! *wink*
I am relieved I've finised reading that book. Not only it answered most of the questionmarks, but also I don't have to carry a 1.126kg book everywhere I go!
Thank you to Melur Jelita for a book well written. Hmm one question.... What happened to Matt?
VEGERONI SPIRLS CARBONARA
Posted by MamaFaMi
San Remo vegeroni spirals
3 garlic cloves - chopped
3 bird eye chillie (more if want it hotter) - minced
3 pieces chicken sausage - cut to small chunks
enough frozen mixed vegies
4 pieces canned mushroom - I used Ayam Brand (washed and sliced)
1 can Prego Carbonara (blue colored can)
3/4 can water (use the Prego can) blackpepper
1. Bring a pot of water to boil. Add in a bit of oil and put in the vegeroni spirals. Boil it for 8 to 10 minutes or till al dente. Pour the pasta into a colander to drain out the water and set aside.
2. In another pot, heat olive oil, then add in chopped garlic and minced bird eye chillie. Stir till fragrant. Add a bit of water.
3. Add in the chicken sausages. Stir for 3 minutes then add the mixed vegies and sliced mushrooms.
4. Pour in the carbonara sauce, water and blackpepper. Let it simmer for a while and remove from heat.
5. To serve, place the pasta in a bowl and pour the sauce on top! Enjoy!
Have a nice day!