I thought I had the strength of the blue power rangers *wink* but I think I only had 50% of his strength. After what had happened last week, as told in my previous entry, I feel very uneasy everytime I am driving near big vehicles, mainly lorries and also when I see (from my rear mirror) a car coming fast from behind...especially BMWs! No offence, but normally these are among the fast cars.... Perhaps, hubby need to get me a Ferrari, then my spirit will be lifted again..... ahahahaha... berangan je la mama... Nantilah hubby belikan kereta mainan Ferrari tu ye... ngeh ngeh ngeh
But alhamdulillah till today, I am still driving. Everytime I feel shaky, I will think of those who dare not drive. Then I will be thankful that I still dare to drive after all these unpleasant events. I have to keep motivating myself and at the same time, be extra cautious when I am on the road.... chaiyok chaiyok mama...
Read more about Ayat Bismillah 5 at Shafiqolbu
I never knew that preparing Mee Jawa is this simple till I tried cooking it myself a few days ago. Thank you to Kak Noha for the recipe.
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Kak Noha
1 big onion - sliced
3 shallots - sliced
3 cloves garlic - sliced
1 inch ginger
1/2 cup dried shrimp - soaked
2 tablespoons chillie paste
2 tablespoons curry powder
2 potatoes - cleaned, sliced and boil till soft. Blend with a bit of water
medium sized prawns
1/2 cup chai po (lobak asin)
salt to taste
sugar to taste
zeal - optional
Egg noodles - blanched
Bean sprout - blanced
Bean curd - fried and diced
Cripy fried onion
Fresh red chillie - sliced
Fresh green chille - sliced
Hard boiled eggs
1. Clean the fresh prawns. Wash the heads and the shells and boil with enough water. Keep the stock.
2. Boil the prawns separately with enough water.
3. Place big onion, shallots, garlic, ginger dried shrimp, chillie paste and curry powder with a bit of water in the food processor. Blend till fine.
4. In a pot, heat enough cooking oil. Add in the blended ingredients and fry till fragrant.
5. Pour in the blended potatoes, prawn stock and the prawns. Add in the chai po. Let it boil.
6. Add enough salt, sugar and zeal. Let it simmer for a while and ready to serve.
7. Serve with fresh egg noodles, bean sprouts, fried bean curd, crispy fried onion, red and green chillie, hard boiled egg and top with kalamansi.
Have a nice day!