Thank you Mak Lang for sharing this simple recipe with us.
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Mak Lang Azie
250g butter (I used Planta margarine)
210g caster sugar
4 nos eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
290g self raising flour
4 tablespoons fresh milk
enough chocolate vermicelli (I added)
1. Cream butter and caster sugar.
2. Add eggs, one at a time and continue beating.
3. Add in vanilla essence.
4. Add in flour in 3 addition alternately with fresh milk, beginning and ending with flour.
5. Add in chocolate vermicelli.
6. Spoon in the papercups till 3/4 full.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 170 C for 20 minutes or till golden brown. Please note, different oven may require different settings.
Have a nice day!