KUEY TEOW SOUP
Kuey teow (flat rice noodles) - washed, rinsed and keep aside
1 onion - sliced
3 garlic cloves - chopped
1/2 inch fresh ginger - julienned
Topside beef - sliced thinly
celery - chopped
salt to taste
1 teaspoon Maggi Secukup Rasa
a few dashes of fish sauce
Carrot - julienned
Kai Choy (sawi) or any vegetables of your choice
oil for cooking
To garnish :
crispy fried onion
fresh red chillie
1. In a saucepan, heat some cooking oil. Add in the sliced onion, chopped garlic and fresh ginger. Stir till soft.
2. Add in the sliced beef and cook till tender.
3. Pour in enough water. Add in carrots.
4. When the carrots is slightly soft, add in celery.
5. Add salt to taste, blackpepper, fish sauce and Maggi Secukup Rasa granules. Let it oil.
6. Crack the eggs slowly into the soup and let it cooked.
7. Add in kai choy and last but not least the kuey teow
8. Dish the kuey teow soup in a bowl. Garnish with crispy fried onion, spring onion and fresh red chillie.
9. Serve immediately.