Yesterday evening, I drove my daughter's car... ok, nothing new...
I drove the speed limit... erk, this is getting spooky...
The drive home was so peaceful, no noise from this 'radio rosak' mouth of mine... HAH??? Mama are you sick?
Usually when I drive, the car will be noisy and the noise is normally made by yours trully unless she is not well. My kids will start giving me quizzical look if I am quiet. They will then ask... excuse me, are you our mom? If not, we want our mom back! Hahahahahaha.....
Anyway, why was I so 'good' and 'behaving well' yesterday while driving?
Because....MR HUBBY IS SITTING IN THE PASSENGER SEAT!
Thank you Cikgu Dzana and Mokwo for sharing this nice recipe with us.
KUIH BAKAR PISANG
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Cikgu Dzana via Mokwo
6 medium size ripe bananas ~ mashed
1 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup evaporated milk
2 tablespoons butter (I used Planta margarine)
I added :
1/4 teaspoon banana essence
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
extra butter to grease the baking tray
1. Place flour, sugar, coconut milk, evaporated milk, sugar and butter in a blender and blend till well mixed.
2. Pour the blended mixture into the mashed bananas. Fold in the mixture till well combined.
3. Pour into the greased baking tray.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 1 hour or more to get a crispier surface.
5. Remove from oven, let it cool before slicing.
Have a nice day!