MAMA, YOU'VE NEGECTED YOUR BLOG FOR SO MANY DAYS... OR SHALL I SAY WEEKS?
Yes ma'am I did...
WHAT'S YOUR REASON TO THIS MATTER?
Err... I was not around... I went on vacation ma'am...
BUT YOU WERE AWAY JUST FOR 5 DAYS. WHAT'S WITH THE REST OF THE DAYS?
Errrr... I was busy preparing my son's stuffs for the new schooling year....
BUT YOU'VE DONE EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU LEFT FOR YOUR VACATION RIGHT?
Errrrrrr.... yes ma'am
SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?
Okay okay okay..... the truth is... I am just not in the mood to sit infront of the laptop. And 5 days internet free during the vacation is all it takes to take my mood away! Happy now!
HMMM MORAL OF THE STORY, NEXT TIME, JUST TELL THE TRUTH SO THAT I WON'T HAVE TO WASTE MY TIME ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS!
Thank you so much to MaDiHaA aka Ratna and Puan Ros for this nice and easy recipe.
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : MaDiHaA a.k.a Ratna and Puan Ros
5 medium sized potatoes - cleaned and grated
1 medium carrot - cleaned and grated
1 onion - diced
chopped spring onion
4 pieces crabstick - cut to small pieces
1/4 cup fresh milk
3 large eggs
enough grated Mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons cornflour
1. Place the grated potato and carrot into a big bowl and mix well. Squeeze the juice out. Add diced onion and mix well.
2. Beat eggs and add milk. Stir and pour into the potato mixture. Add spring onion, crabsticks and a handfull of cheese. Stir to mix well.
3. Grease the muffin pan with a bit of margarine. Spoon the mixture till full and sprinkle with more cheese.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 C for 20 minutes or till cheese turned to golden color.
5. Remove from oven and serve hot with your choice of sauce or nice to eat on it's own. The choice is yours. Enjoy!
Have a nice day!