To be honest, I had not been doing much in the kitchen lately. My kitchen is just to prepare one meal a day and that's it. And that also, is because my mom is with us at the moment. Otherwise, I think the kitchen will stay in peace for quite a while. I am just not in the mood to try anything, but that does not mean I didn't print any new recipes from the net! I print recipes almost everyday! Hahaha...
I was so into reading. I had just finished reading YES BOSS by Areila Sahimi. I enjoy reading Eila's writing because it's not too heavy and it's just nice. I've read all her books and can't wait for her new book to be released!
When I read a novel, I will potray the characters as someone that I know in real life. In that way, I can actually have visions in my head as well to make the story comes to live. Achewa... baik punya berangan tawww.... Well, in Yes Boss, I see Fahrin Ahmad as Ilham Irfan (by the way, I like the name Ilham), Scha as Aryana, Datuk Rahim Razali as Datuk Maarof, Sheila Mambo as Datin Rokiah Kamsan, Sharifah Amani as Kak Nani, Normah Damanhuri as Mak Ngah Shamsiah, Shaheizy Sam as Abang Harun. To those who had read this novel, what do you think of my line of actor and actresses? Ngam tak? Hehehehe....
ROTI PLANTA MANIS
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Puan Roshayati Johari
Approximately 200g lukewarm water (egg + water = 265g)
5g bread softener
500g bread flour/high protein flour
20g milk powder
5g bread improver
11g instant dried yeast
80g Planta margarine
Enough Planta margarine
1. Into the breadmaker pan, pour in the water and egg. Add sugar, salt and bread softener.
2. Top it with flour, milk powder, bread improver and instant dried yeast.
3. Set the bread maker to DOUGH setting and press start. When the dough is just combined, add in 80g margarine. Leave the bread maker to finish the cycle which takes about 1 1/2 hour or so.
4. Remove the dough from the pan and divide the dough into 20 equal portions. Roughly about 49 to 50g each.
5. Form each portion into a ball and arrange on a baking tray. Leave to rise for another 30 minutes or so.
6. Before baking, brush the dough with some fresh milk and use a scissor to cut the top of the dough.
7. Place a dollop of Planta margarine on top and sprinkle with some coarse sugar.
8. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180c for 20 to 25 minutes or till golden brown.
9. Once out of the oven, brush with a bit of butter. Place on a wire rack to cool. Keep in an airtight container.
Hmmmmm I feel like baking bread again today... mmm will I? Huhuhuhu... when will this L.A.Z.Y virus leave me alone! Shoooooo shoooooo shoooooooooooooooo........
Have a nice day!