I was a happy lady yesterday and still till today.. why? Read on...
1. I can now proudly tell people that I am clever to top up the Touch n Go card at the ATM Machine! Hahaha... Well, to some it's nothing, but to me, that's my latest achievement and I am proud of myself. Caaayalah mama! :D
2. Yesterday the Poslaju dropped by my place with a packet full of these.....
Thank you so much to Amelia of Amelia De-ssert for your kind thoughts. And nice chatting with you. If sit together over a cup of your Boss's lovely coffee, can sit till forever, chatting non stop! Hahaha.. Anyway, I've tried the coffee and yummy as said...
After a while, not baking breads, well a few days ago, I've decided to try another bread recipe from one of the bread books that I have in my collection.
COFFEE CHOC-CHIP BUTTER TOP
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Chef Khoo See Yew
( A )
20g castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
165g cold water
5g instant yeast
40g condensed milk
5 g Nescafe powder
1/2 teaspoon coffee oil (I added)
( B )
250g high protein flour
50g medium protein flour (I used all purpose flour)
5g milk powder
2.5g bread improver
( C )
( Others )
1. Combine A and B till even to form dough. Add in C, mix till smooth and elastic.
2. Cover and leave to prove for 30 minutes.
3. Divide into 4 doughs (2 moulds). Shape into balls, rest for 10 minutes.
4. Flatten into sheet, sprinkle chocolate chips and roll up. Arrange into 2 greased moulds (4" x 4" x 6").
5. Leave to prove till double the size. Spray water onto the dough and sprinkle the top with some almond nibs.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 25 to 30 minutes.
I used my breadmaker to do the job!
....and imagine having this with a cup of black coffee specially sent to me by Amelia....
Happy birthday Ummi Zaihadi!
Have a nice day!