A friend passed this useful information which she got from an Ustaz during one of the Tazkirah session that she had attended. This zikr is good to be recited anytime and the best is when you're about to break your fast. Also before you go to sleep while in your wudu. Wallahu'alam.
|Click on photo for larger image|
Jumaa Mubaraq to all.
I was at Hospital Pakar Sultanah Fatimah, Muar Johor yesterday. Went there with my mom and my brother to visit my aunty who was hospitalized there the night before. She wasn't looking that good yesterday and the sight of her reminds me a lot about what my mom had been through and it's very sad. I can understand how my cousins must be feeling at the moment. Please pray that my aunt will be okay. Thank you...
Since I was given some bananas by Kak Noha when we stopped by her house last weekend, I had browse through the net to look for something that I can do to the bananas and settled for this. Thank you Hasue for the recipe. Please allow me to post the recipe here. Thank you.
PISANG GORENG RANGUP
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Hasue
2 cups flour
2 tablespoons margarine -at room temperature
1 tablespoon sugar (to give a shinly look)
1 teaspoon salt (to make it crispy)
a drop of yellow food coloring
oil for frying
1. Remove the banana skin and slice into two. Set aside
2. Place flour, margarine, sugar, salt and food coloring in a bowl.
3. Pour enough water into the mixture and mix using a whisk till you get a smooth batter. Not to thick and not to runny.
4. Heat oil in a wok. And once it's hot, dip the bananas into the batter and fry till golden brown. Do not fry on low heat to avoid absorbing excess oil.
5. Remove from heat and ready to serve. Yummy to serve with hot soya sauce.
Have a lovely weekend.