Just to share a happy news...
Today at 4.15 pm, Ummi Kuantan will be on air at Pahang FM in the Segmen Rasa Ramadhan. If you don't have a radio near you, you can also listen to ...
((( Pahang FM Online )))
Congratulations Ummi. Keep up your good work!
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Cik Mat Gebu
500 g pau flour (available at any bakery supplies outlet or you can use Blue Key Pau Flour)
1/2 cup castor sugar
1/4 cup corn oil
1 1/4 cup lukewarm water
6g instant yeast (about 1 1/2 teaspoons)
I used the readymade red bean paste
1. Pour water into the BM pan. Add in sugar and corn oil.
2. Add in flour and yeast.
3. Set the BM to Dough setting and leave the BM to do it's job.
5. When the dough is double the size, take it out of the pan and cut to 40g dough each. Make into small balls and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
6. Flatten the dough and place some filling in the middle and cover the filling.
7. Place the dough with the filling on a small greaseproof paper or better still, banana leaf, and arrange it on the steamer. Let the dough prove once again.
8. Steam on high heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
Have a nice day!