Posted by : MamaFaMi
250 g margarine (I used Planta)
3/4 cup castor sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
4 tablespoons cocoa powder ~ sifted
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder ~ sifted
Flour as needed
White cooking chocolate ~ decoration
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and creamy.
2. Add egg yolk and vanilla essence. Continue beating.
3. Add in cocoa powder, baking powder and mix.
4. Add flour as required to make soft dough.
5. Dust rolling board with a little flour and roll out dough to 6 mm thickness.
6. Cut using a cutter of your choice.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 C for 20 minutes.
8. Leave to cool and decorate as desired.
Thank you Sae... caaayang awak!
Have a nice day!