Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Che Mat Gebu
250g butter (I used Planta)
150g icing sugar
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 teaspoons emplex*(*sift together)
130 - 150 whole almond - fry without oil
To coat :
A bit of cocoa butter
Enough small papercups
1. Stir butter and icing sugar for 1 minute.
2. Add in egg yolks and vanilla. Stir till well mixed.
3. Add in enough sifted flour till a soft dough is formed.
4. Take a bit of dough, flatten it and place the almond in the middle. Wrap the almond with the dough and shape it to oval shape.
5. Arrange on a baking tray.
6. Bake in the pre-heated oven at 170 C for 20 to 25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let the cookies cooled completely.
8. Melt the cooking chocolate with a bit of cocoa butter. Coat the cookies with melted cooking chocolate and place it in a small papercups. Sprinkle with some sugar deco.
9. Keep in an air-tight container.
To those travelling home for Eid, do have a safe and pleasant journey. Take care of yourself and each other...
Have a nice day!