Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Kak Liza's 1 hari 1 resipi book
500g sweet potato
1 cup flour
1 cup sesame seed
1 teaspoon salt
(B) Filling :
1 cup freshly grated coconut
1/2 cup palm sugar
1/2 cup water (I omit)
1 piece screwpine leaf (daun pandan) - knotted
Oil for frying
1. Clean the sweet potato. Diced and place in a pot with enough water and salt. Boil till tender and remove from heat. Discard the water. Mash the sweet potato.
2. Add flour to the mashed sweet potato and mix well.
3. For the filling, place all the ingredients in a skillet and cook over medium fire till the sugar is well mixed with the coconut and slightly dry. Remove from heat.
4. Take a small portion of the dough, flatten it and place enough filling in the middle. Cover the filling with the dough to form a ball.
5. Roll the ball onto the sesame seed.
6. Heat oil and fry the sweet potato balls till golden brown.
7. Remove from heat onto a kitchen towel. Ready to serve.
Have a great day ahead...