Thank you to my dear neighbour, Puan Saerah, for sharing this recipe with me. I am so sorry as I don't do justice to your recipe. Just look at how ugly my buns turned out to be. The recipe is lovely actually because I've tasted the buns that she made out of this recipe. Fatin said the same too. That was because, I've got carried away with the house chores and had left the shaped dough to prove far too long. InsyaAllah I will try to bake it again and hopefully it will turn out pretty!
|Chicken Floss Buns|
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Puan Saerah's sister
250g bread flour
150g plain flour
100g potato flakes
2tsp instant yeast
1. Place kneading blade into bread pan.
2. Pour water in.
3. Add in sugar, margarine, salt and potato flakes.
4. Add in both flours.
5. Lastly add in instant yeast.
6. Knead dough for 30 minutes.
7. Remove and rest dough for 15 minutes.
8. Make into 15 balls (weighing roughly about 70g each) and fit into pan.
9. Let proof for 30 minutes or until it doubles.
10. Bake in preheated oven at 190*C for 30 minutes.
Made the dough into 3 different buns. Plain buns, sugar buns and chicken floss buns.
Made these for my sister in law's order for her neighbour.
The balance cupcakes were transformed to these, for my nephew and nieces.
Have a nice day everyone!