CHOCOLATE RICE MUFFINS
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from Vanilla Muffin by KatakPisang of Forum Cari
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1 cup fresh milk
4 tablespoons margarine - melted
1 large egg - lightly beaten
1/2 tablespoon vanilla essence
Enough chocolate rice
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Add sugar and stir with a whisk to mix.
2. In another bowl, add fresh milk, melted margarine, egg and essence. Mix well using a whisk.
3. Pour the mixture into the dry ingredients and mix using a mixer. Do not over mixed.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin lined with papercups till 3/4 full.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 minutes.
Have a nice and safe weekend everyone!
Updated : I was tagged by Diana of Sky Blue's Kitchen about this giveaway, all the way from Moscow. So to those who wishes to join in the giveaway, please visit Miszlullaby's Blog for more information. All the best!