Just wondering, is there any difference between baking for your own consumption and baking to fulfil orders?
For me, I don't really know why I always feel tensed when baking for others. But when baking, just to feed my curiousity, I am always at ease. Well, after thinking about it for a while, I came to a few conclusions.
1. I am not 100% confident.
2. I am scared of letting down those who had ordered from me, after looking at the photos that I had posted here. Just scared the taste or the look doesn't meet their expectation.
3. Lack of practise as I don't normally get orders. It's just once in a blue moon and all are just for fun sake and helping where ever I could.
So to those who had ordered from me before, I hope you're satisfied but if you're not, please accept my sincere apologies. I am just a human being and not perfect at all....erk..emo ler plak ha....
The latest order that I had done was for dear Puan Fadzlina. Thank you Ina for ordering and thanks to Fiza for delivering...
Psstt...want to know one of mamafami's secret? Well, she has a phobia to bake cheese cakes! That is why there's hardly cheese cakes recipes in her blog.
But recently, I had braved myself to overcome my phobia. I baked Oreo CheeseCupcakes after looking at all the yummy photos in so many blogs. It came out nice though I wonder, why mine doesn't look like theirs, at least, like Dr Inahar or like Kak Wan's of Resipi Citarasawan. Why those two blogs? Because I took the recipe from Dr Inahar's Blog who took hers from Kak Wan's Blog. See the connection? Hehehe...
Anyway, thank you dear ladies for sharing the recipe. Never judge the taste by the look okay. My cupcakes are delicious! Mind you...this statement is not BOASTING but CONFIDENCE.... hahaha...
OREO CHEESE CUPCAKES
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Dr Inahar's Blogspot
2 packets Oreo biscuites (1/2 for the base and 1/2 for the filling and topping, crushed finely. Remove the cream)
250g cream cheese (I used Tatura) - room temperature
100g castor sugar
2 nos eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
50g crushed oreo
1 tablespoon flour
To sprinkle : Crushed oreo
1. Pre-heat oven at 180 C. Line the muffin cups with papercups. Place a piece of oreo inside the papercups as the base. Set aside.
2. Cream the cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Add egg, one at a time and continue beating till smooth. Add in oreo crumbs and mix well.
3. Spoon the filling onto the prepared oreo base. You can use a piping bag too.
4. Sprinkle with Oreo crumbs and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Leave to cool for at least 1 hour in the regfrigerator or better still, leave it overnight.