I had deactivated my Facebook account last 28th February, 2011. It's been like almost 1 1/2 months, I am FB-less. How's life without FB? Well, I'm fine by that actually, though the only thing that I miss so much are my list of friends, be it old or new..... especially those who always pop-in to say hi or leave sweet, sometimes naughty, but thank God not rude, comments on my wall. All those sweet lil' things that brought colors to my wall... that, I really miss....
Pstt... but yesterday, MamaFaMi was online on Facebook, for about 20 minutes! Did anybody realise? I bet not... because mama knows when to make her silent entrance! Hahaha...
Anyway, to those who kept asking, when will I be coming back to Facebook... the only answer that I can give, at the moment is..... only time can tell.... When I read the comments left in my blog or my email regarding my disappearance, it's kinda sweet actually.... some said, they miss the photos that I normally post on my wall (but that can also be viewed in my blog), some said, they miss my status... and even sweeter... some said, they miss my good morning and good nite wishes... huhuhu.... I heart all of you..... muah.....
Mama's been behaving like a sweet housewife today! She cooked for breakfast, she cooked for lunch, do the laundries, swept and mopped the house... all
sparkling nice and clean.... It's VERY RARE to get mama behaving like this... Why mama? Hehe... because dear hubby is at home! Hahaha... pecah tembelang.....
Anyway, for breakfast we had Jemput-jemput Stok Ikan Bilis. And I can't deny, it tasted good this morning.... How come? Because I'm hungry! Hahaha...
Posted by MamaFaMi
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 anchovies (ikan bilis) cube - mixed with hot water till dissolve
1/2 onion ~ sliced
salt to taste
cooking oil to fry
1. Mix well all ingredients except oil. Bater must not be too thick or too liquidy (liquidy? Is there any such word??? Hihihii!!!).
2. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil. Take a spoonful of the bater and drop it in the hot oil. Fry till golden brown.
4. Ready to eat! Best eaten with Thai Sweet Chillie.
1. Anchovies cube can be substitute with dried anchovies. Firstly, soak some dried anchovies. When soft, pound it and add to the bater. It'll taste nicer.
2. You can also add chives and diced fresh red chillies to this recipe.