Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Easy Brownies

T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

It had been a week since I deactivated my Facebook account. To be honest, I don't miss anything, except for the circle of friends that I had made along the way. I really missed all the chats and jokes plus all the kind comments, not to mention sometimes, very funny that brought smile to my face. To name a few, Kak Wan Nita, Kak Halimah Awang, Fadzlina, Oshin Nana, Aida Abdullah, IdaB4C and many many more. To all, thank you very much for making my Facebook's wall cheerful and full of colors!

I admit, Mr Ben Ashaari, I got carried away from my main purpose of registering for Facebook. Very sorry Inspector Sahab! Tabik datuk!. A week without facebook :
  • leaves me with 3 tall empty laundry baskets! All nicely folded, ironed and arranged in the cupboard! I spent the week ironing my heart out and I'm loving it!
  • I managed to update my blog more often
  • I don't really have the urge to snap the photo of each and everything that I had cooked
  • less emails to be deleted from the mailbox
  • not glued to the chair infront of the laptop
So I guess, I'll stay that way for the time being. What's more, I think I've exposed myself too much and that's not quite a good sign. Who knows, my licence to blog will be revoked and I surely won't like that to happen. So yes, let mamafami take a rest....

...rest in peace mama... erkk??!!

O.U.R M.E.N.U

Ayam goreng


Kacang goreng dengan tempe
Asam Pedas Ikan Tenggiri
Tempe Goreng



T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E

When I came across Hana's lovely photos of this brownies, I just can't resist trying. And I did a few changes here and there. Thank you Hana and Wssary of MyResipi for sharing this recipe with us.


EASY BROWNIES
Adapted from : Hana Memories
(To fit a 10" x 10" tin)

Ingredients :
  • 1/2 cup margarine - melted
  • 2/3 cups white sugar
  • 1 1/3 cups brown sugar
  • 10 tablespoons cocoa powder
  • 4 eggs - lightly beaten
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2/3 cup flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon (heap) baking powder - I added

Method :
  • Line a 10 inch x 10 inch tray with greaseproof paper. Preheat oven to 180 C (may differ)
  • Mix together melted margarine and both sugar.
  • Add in the cocoa powder and stir.
  • Pour in the eggs, vanilla essence and salt.
  • Finally fold in the flour and baking powder.
  • Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
  • Once out of the oven, leave to cool than cut to the desired size. Ready to serve.


RESEPI BROWNIES MUDAH
sumber asal :
wssary@myresipi.com
source :
hanamemories.blogspot.com

Bahan-bahan : 
  • 6 sb serbuk koko
  • 1/4 cawan mentega cair
  • 1 cawan gula (hana buh 1/3cwn gula putih, 2/3cwn gula perang)
  • 1/2 sk vanilla
  • 1/4 sk garam
  • 1/3 cawan tepung gandum
  • 2 butir telur
  • 1 cawan kekacang - optional
Cara-cara
  • Panaskan oven suhu 160-170 darjah celcius.Taburkan sedikit tepung dalam loyang empatsegi berukuran 18cm - hana sapu loyang dengan butter
  • Masukkan mentega cair,koko,gula,vanilla,garam,tepung dan telur ke dalam mangkuk.
  • Gaul sebati. Masukkan kekacang jika mahu.
  • Masukkan adunan dalam loyang dan bakar lebih kurang 25-30min.

11 comments:

  1. saya pun baru je buat brownies ni..mmg best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum, the brownies is very tempting, mcm nak buat je weekend ni....would love to try this one. TQ for sharing it here mamafami...;P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam & gud morning MAMAFAMI..thanks sbb ingat gak kat ina!!! terharu giler * tgh lap air mata*...rindu ngan celoteh mama tp takpe..at least dpt gak jumpa mama kat sini kan!!
    waaa..kecur air liur ina tgk asam pedas ikan tengiri tu, isskkh petang2 mkn brownies tu mesti sdp kan! nak try buat la brownies tu weekend ni insyaallah~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. sedap kan?....memang mudah dan sedap..saya dah dua kali buat bronis mudah ni..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma, warna brownies mama darker than Hana. Kenapa ye? Ada campur choc emulco ke? Ke, ni ilusi optik je?

    ReplyDelete
  6. asam pedas tuh leh lwan asam pedas bangi tu x ma?
    ihikss...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooo.....menu hari ni best nye..but the TEMPE ?? I have yet to learn to appreciate this delicacy...
    facebook?a good way to connect but dont get too carried away.

    Ramble more over here..

    ReplyDelete
  8. tahun berganti tahun, zaman dah berubah, tapi gambar ayam goreng mamafami tetaplah meliurkan! rasa nak hentak dahi kat meja tak dapat rasa sendiri... :) [overacting, as usual, hehe]

    ReplyDelete
  9. terharu..sbb mama mentioned nama saya..but, miss ur celoteh kt fb mama..huhuhu tp, dapat ikuti perkembangan kt sini pun dah kira ok..lepas gak rindu..bila tgk brownies ngan asam pedas tu, dah ilang rasa rindu..hihihi
    Love: Aida Abdullah~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salam Ma...eemmm ya la kan..kita jgn paksa diri kalau rasa x mampu...boleh buat kita stress nnt...kita buat ikut kemampuan dan sehingga kawan2 pun menyenangi kita sudah la kan...Bersihlah rumah Mama lepas nih! Tp FB x salah Ma..kita yg salah...hahahahaha, oleh itu, kita hukum diri kita la eh..hari2 tanpa FB..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. salam mama
    aduh, patut ler rasa wall fb mcm kosong aje
    rupanya mama dah deactivated fb
    huhuh
    apa pun, sya doakan yg T.E.R.B.A.I.K
    utk mama

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!