It had been a week since I deactivated my Facebook account. To be honest, I don't miss anything, except for the circle of friends that I had made along the way. I really missed all the chats and jokes plus all the kind comments, not to mention sometimes, very funny that brought smile to my face. To name a few, Kak Wan Nita, Kak Halimah Awang, Fadzlina, Oshin Nana, Aida Abdullah, IdaB4C and many many more. To all, thank you very much for making my Facebook's wall cheerful and full of colors!
I admit, Mr Ben Ashaari, I got carried away from my main purpose of registering for Facebook. Very sorry Inspector Sahab! Tabik datuk!. A week without facebook :
- leaves me with 3 tall empty laundry baskets! All nicely folded, ironed and arranged in the cupboard! I spent the week ironing my heart out and I'm loving it!
- I managed to update my blog more often
- I don't really have the urge to snap the photo of each and everything that I had cooked
- less emails to be deleted from the mailbox
- not glued to the chair infront of the laptop
So I guess, I'll stay that way for the time being. What's more, I think I've exposed myself too much and that's not quite a good sign. Who knows, my licence to blog will be revoked and I surely won't like that to happen. So yes, let mamafami take a rest....
...rest in peace mama... erkk??!!
|Kacang Panjang Goreng dengan Tempe|
|Asam Pedas Ikan Tenggiri|
When I came across Hana's lovely photos of this brownies, I just can't resist trying. And I did a few changes here and there. Thank you Hana and Wssary of MyResipi for sharing this recipe with us.
Adapted from : Hana Memories
(To fit a 10" x 10" tin)
- 1/2 cup margarine - melted
- 2/3 cups white sugar
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar
- 10 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 eggs - lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon (heap) baking powder - I added
- Line a 10 inch x 10 inch tray with greaseproof paper. Preheat oven to 180 C (may differ)
- Mix together melted margarine and both sugar.
- Add in the cocoa powder and stir.
- Pour in the eggs, vanilla essence and salt.
- Finally fold in the flour and baking powder.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, leave to cool than cut to the desired size. Ready to serve.
sumber asal : email@example.com
source : hanamemories.blogspot.com
- 6 sb serbuk koko
- 1/4 cawan mentega cair
- 1 cawan gula (hana buh 1/3cwn gula putih, 2/3cwn gula perang)
- 1/2 sk vanilla
- 1/4 sk garam
- 1/3 cawan tepung gandum
- 2 butir telur
- 1 cawan kekacang - optional
- Panaskan oven suhu 160-170 darjah celcius.Taburkan sedikit tepung dalam loyang empatsegi berukuran 18cm - hana sapu loyang dengan butter
- Masukkan mentega cair,koko,gula,vanilla,garam,tepung dan telur ke dalam mangkuk.
- Gaul sebati. Masukkan kekacang jika mahu.
- Masukkan adunan dalam loyang dan bakar lebih kurang 25-30min.