Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sirap Bandung


T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

It's 2.10pm now. I am exhausted. This morning I had planned to iron the clothes after saying my namaaz but when I saw the basketful of folded clothes still in the basket, I decided to arrange them in their proper closet. When I opened Syahmi's closet and saw the 'unwanted view' inside, I started to put it back in order. Once done there, my eyes came upon the messy study table and cleaned that one too. Not only did I arrange but wiped them sparkling clean as well. From the table to the bed. Done with Syahmi's room, I went to Fatin's room, the upstairs hall and finally the master bedroom and the attached room. Since I've done quite some dust removing activity, surely I need to sweep. So why not I just finish it up with mopping.... Yeah... there goes my ironing. Being a hot sunny day today, of course you can imagine what state I am at this moment....... coooobaaannnnn.....

T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E

I will post a recipe that Shabana had asked for, the other day in my facebook. It's a simple recipe and I'm sure all of you know how to prepare this... Anyway Shabs, this is for you.....


Sirap Bandung


SIRAP BANDUNG

Ingredients :

2 cups sugar
1 cup water
pandanus leave - knotted
Pink food coloring
Evaporated milk
Enough ice
Enough water

Method :

1. Boil water, sugar, pandanus leave and pink food coloring till sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
2. Add in enough evaporated milk and water to taste.
3. Lastly add enough ice cubes.

Note :

If you want to add in icecream soda, you may do so. It'll taste nicer but I always failed when adding the soda. The drinks and the soda seem to separate... tips anyone?


Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Eeeeee penatnyer dengar....

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam mama...bulan2 posa ni, air apa pun nmpak sooooooo menggoda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. deris yang terer ni... apa tipnya ye: letak sirap, susu (kena fresh baru bukak, tak boleh pakai susu dah bukak lama), ais, then soda- sambil kacau slowly. then let the ice melt. deris buat tak guna air pun, ma.

    kesedapan yang lagi sedap dari beli kat kedai!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!