KIWI FRUIT MUFFINS
Source : Tim Fink of AllRecipes dot Com
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup raisins
1. In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg, milk and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
3. Fold in kiwi and raisins.
4. Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
5. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Have a nice day everyone!